Using high quality equipment, we bring you underwater videos & photos from Curaçao.
We capture your dive, snorkel trip, wedding, or beach day. Whatever it is talk to us.
Or if you have already booked your trip to Curaçao, we would be happy to see you at one of our many PARTNER dive shops.
Everyone knows this little creature. "Flamingo tongue snail" The snail appears bright orange-yellow in color with black markings. However, these colors are not in the shell, but are only due to live mantle tissue which usually cover the shell. The flamingo feeds by browsing on the living tissues of the soft corals on which it lives. This species used to be common, but it has become rather uncommon in heavily visited areas because of over-collecting by snorkelers and scuba divers, who make the mistake of thinking that the bright colors are in the shell of the animal. #turtleandray #Flamingotongue #curacao ... See MoreSee Less
We have the experience and knowledge of 7 years working with photography and videography on Curaçao. Let us share this with you and let’s lift your skills to the next level.
Our courses can be customized to your needs and can be on any beach/dive site you want. We teach compact and DSLR camera use. We suggest to use your own camera system, however if you do not have one, we will provide one for free in all courses.
This are the camera systems we have;
DSLR: Nikon D7100, Canon T2i and Canon T6i; with Sea&Sea underwater housing.
Compact cameras: Sony RX-100 with Recsea housing. Our strobes are INON.
Video systems: Canon XA10, Sony XR-500 with Light&Motion underwater housing.
We hope to talk to you soon: firstname.lastname@example.org
-1/2 Day Introduction
– 60min classroom session and one photo instructor guided dive
– Intended for divers with little to no experience
– Basic camera settings, buoyancy skills, use of external flash, o-rings and maintenance.
-1 Day Photo Course
– 90min classroom session, one photo instructor guided dive and photo
review in the morning and second dive and photo review in the afternoon.
– Intended for divers who want to learn how to get the best performance out of their cameras.
– Camera settings, exposure, how to use strobes, single or duo, o-rings & maintenance, buoyancy skills.